Have you gained your experience points within the marketing field and developed yourself into a hands-on Marketing Manager with the ability to manage and motivate a team? Are you ready for a refreshing, creative and challenging environment?
We are looking for a skilled Marketing Manager to join us on our journey!
What will you be doing?
As our Marketing Manager you will be responsible for both the marketing activities for Plugged Live Shows as well as The Fireflies. You will translate both company strategies into a successful marketing strategy and operational plan.
Besides being different, we like to come across as accessible with a humble attitude. We value team spirit and as our Marketing Manager we require the ability to motivate and inspire a team, a hand-on mentality and a can-do spirit.
We believe that every one of our team members has a unique talent and that they are capable of managing their own workload. However, you will be in charge of coordinating the multiple campaigns, keeping an eye on the execution of the set objectives, content calendars, milestones and budget. Simultaneously for both our entities, so you better be ready to kick some ass!
Although we do a lot based on our gut feeling, we acknowledge the power of data and in order to keep track of the success rate, you will be responsible for data analysis. The outcome will be discussed with both the CCO as well as the team. If needed you change direction and don’t shy away from decision making.
Who we hope to find.
- You have a well-founded understanding of marketing and communication, preferably in the field of live events and/or entertainment and/or the creative industry;
- You possess good knowledge of the many strands to a successful marketing strategy (website, email marketing, social media, content marketing, advertising, search, print etc);
- You are a strategic thinker and you possess both creative and analytical skills;
- You are hard-working with a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- You are familiar in video editing, photography, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator;
- You are familiar with MailChimp, Google G-suite, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads and social media advertising;
- You have proven experience (5 years) in managing a team, you know how to stimulate people to reach their full potential;
- You possess excellent interpersonal communication (both orally and in writing) and presentation skills;
- You are proactive, maintain a helicopter view and possess the ability to interact with and coordinate between various levels of management;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English, orally and in writing;
- You are in possession of a Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing Administration with at least 3-5 years of related work experience within international marketing;
- Last but not least; you are an enthusiast (perhaps a little crazy, aren’t we all?!) and your smile is infectious.
Neem contact op met Marketing Manager
Voer hieronder uw informatie in. Een contactpersoon van Marketing Manager zal z.s.m. contact met u opnemen.