Are you a strategic thinker with experience or affinity within the world of live entertainment or events? Do you have an eye for opportunities and is connecting with people your second nature? Does your humbleness, enthusiasm and client-oriented mindset result in long-lasting partnerships? And does the idea of introducing potential clients with our ability to create long lasting memories, excite you?
Then check out further details and join us on our journey!
What will you be doing?
As Plugged Live Shows' Business Developer you know the world of live events like the back of your hand. You keep an eye on trends and developments. Not only within the events industry, you also respond to actualities and developments within the world.
You use your knowledge and your network to strategically respond to opportunities that lie ahead. You share your insights with the marketing team, discussing the most successful marketing plan. You set out your sales strategy and activities based on the different target groups. Besides researching new markets and recruiting new leads, you build and nurture long term relationships with clients. We're not here for the quick win; we are here for the long run. And the same goes for our shows, we aim to be remarkable by delivering peak performance.
By gaining our trust you are given a chance to tell a story that comes from within the heart and inspires (potential) clients to dive the world of live-entertainment, enabling us to touch, engage and inspire their audience as a result of co-creation. This requires a certain accessibility, a humble attitude and a client oriented mindset. At the same time you keep our company objectives in mind.
Founded in 2011 in the city of Breda, our ambitions have led us to countless destinations worldwide creating opening- & closing shows, product launches, board of directors dinners, etc. Besides ambition and dedication we thrive on fun, laughter and creative ideas. Also, we value all other wonderful aspects of life, family being a very important one. Although we are internationally oriented, which requires a certain amount of traveling and an international focus and ambition, traveling will not be the main aspect of the position.
Who we hope to find.
- You have experience in or affinity within the world of live entertainment or events and understand the meaning of a live-experience;
- You feel confident working both nationally and internationally, in a sometimes demanding and fast-paced work environment;
- You can be convincing when needed and are able to negotiate with (potential) clients;
- You are a strategic thinker with analytical as well as interpersonal skills;
- You have proven experience within a commercial and dynamic work environment;
- You are proactive, initiate ideas and are capable of working individually as well as in a team;
- You possess the entrepreneurial spirit to identify opportunities and go after them;
- You possess excellent interpersonal communication (both orally and in writing) and presentation skills;
- Preferably you have experience in a managing role and you enjoy facilitating and coaching a team;
- By spreading your enthusiasm and your authentic spirit, you have the ability to make people like you and give you their trust.
Neem contact op met Business Developer
Voer hieronder uw informatie in. Een contactpersoon van Business Developer zal z.s.m. contact met u opnemen.