Are you an excellent, politically sensitive networker that can turn concepts into sales models that help to improve healthcare? Please read on!
Congress Consultants organizes nearly 30 events mainly for the European Assocation of Urology (EAU) on a yearly basis from niche meetings to large congresses such as the Annual EAU Congress, which is one of the biggest medical congresses. These events are incredibly diverse in size, topic coverage and requirements within and beyond Europe.
In-depth scientific programmes, live surgeries, state-of-the-art lectures, exhibitions, hands-on training, symposiums, educational courses, abstract and video sessions, are only some of the activities we organise and manage. For more information see: www.congressconsultants.com and www.uroweb.org.
For our Sales Department we are in search of an enthusiastic and commercially driven
(senior) Sales / Account Manager (m/f)
32-40 hrs a week
Congress Consultants has a strong commitment to translating medical science to education. Comprehensive, creative, tailor made educational formats and medical medias are offered to the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnological companies and associations around the world.
As an Account Manager (f/m) based in Arnhem you will sell our medical communication and education solutions to these clients. Your role is to enhance our existing relationships and to develop new opportunities to ensure the renewal of our existing offerings and expanding the business.
You will be employing advanced sales strategies and tools to position the educational value and economic impact of our products and services to our clients.
You will join a dynamic team and work closely with the medical professionals.
- Develop and build higher level long term client relationships within existing accounts as well as finding new clients through prospecting
- Develop and execute account planning, identifying and prioritizing opportunities and developing client-valued solutions
- Develop and manage a funnel of activities
- Document and report sales activities using an advanced CRM system
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, medical information and IT teams
Job characteristics & requirements
We are looking for a candidate that meets the following requirements:
- Education on HBO + level (bachelor degree), like NIMA A/B and account management, MER or WO level Business Administration, Marketing/Communication etc.
- 5 years of experience with (new business) sales in a B2B environment e.g. in publishing, new media supplemented with several sales training modules
- Experience with consultative selling, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs and our capabilities
- Excellent networking skills, result oriented and commercially driven
- Specific interest in science and the medical field
- Proven experience in initiating the development of products and ideas
- Knowledge of EFPIA and MedTEch Europe code of conduct is a big advantage
- Familiar with MS Office applications and CRM systems related to sales
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch, native English speakers are specifically invited to apply
- Preferably living near Arnhem
We offer an independent role with an attractive salary package with an annual gross salary between 42.000 – 58.000 euros, including 8% holiday allowance. We also offer a 80% pension contribution, 25 vacation days and other fringe benefits such as a smartphone, a notebook and a yearly profit share. There are ample opportunities for personal growth.
Please contact Mr Maurice Schlief, Executive Manager Business Affairs, for more information at T 026 3890680. You can send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Ms Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources, best before 6 August. An assessment (case) can be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition by agencies upon reading this ad will not be appreciated.
Neem contact op met Sales Manager / Accountmanager
Voer hieronder uw informatie in. Een contactpersoon van Sales Manager / Accountmanager zal z.s.m. contact met u opnemen.