Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Musicfestivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, politicalrallies, fundraisers, gaming comepititions – you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
Eventbrite is looking for a seasoned, energetic and motivated Business Development Manager in our European subsidiary office in Amsterdam at a very excited stage in our global growth. This position is critical in setting the direction for Eventbrite's Dutch business development efforts in one of our key categories. You will get to work in a lively and dynamic environment in an exciting industry, at the forefront of innovation at events.
Our team of Business Development Managers are accomplished professionals that have high standards of performance, want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re looking for someone to help build a world-class business development team in Europe that consistently exceeds business targets, partners cross-functionally with our global teams, and helps write the playbook for our European market.
Eventbrite's goal is to become the preferred ticketing and registration solution in the Netherlands by providing organisers and attendees with simple, yet powerful, event technology. At Eventbrite, you’ll find a team of dynamic, smart and engaged people who are passionate about building communities and creating innovative products to help people get together around live experiences.
If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionizing the events technology industry , we want to hear from you.
- Attend events, festivals and music industry conferences to network and build your profile in the market
- Develop relationships with the high-end event organisers in the Netherlands to generate new business development opportunities in one of our lead verticals
- Engage with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Eventbrite’s product and win repeat business
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts on the Dutch events market to the business development team
- Shape Eventbrite’s business development priorities in the Dutch market
- Create and maintain up to date leads and account plans using our CRM system Salesforce
- Close deals both self generated and lead nurtured
- High performance business leadership with an exceptional aptitude for successfully driving ambitious business development activities
- An analytical mind-set and a creative spirit
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a fast moving start-up environment
- A passion for and knowledge of the event industry
- A minimum of 4 years experience in business development in a SaaS environment
- History of over-performance in previous sales roles
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Experienced in selling a SaaS solution
- A network of contacts in the b2b events industry
An attractive salary package composed with an uncapped commission plan and lots of other bonus opportunities
All the tools you need (MacBook, big monitor)
Working in a fast paced, international environment
Flexible work environment supporting sliding hours and understanding small leave of absences
Room for personal growth in one of Netherlands biggest ticketing companies
A young dynamic team with a ‘let's make it happen’ mentality
Catered lunch three days per week
Team lunches and team events
Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours
Allowances for commute, sports and wellness
Neem contact op met Business Development Manager
Voer hieronder uw informatie in. Een contactpersoon van Business Development Manager zal z.s.m. contact met u opnemen.