Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing platform. We build the technology to allow anyone to create, share, find and attend new things to do that fuels their passions and enriches their lives. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, air guitar competitions, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions - you name it, we power it. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences.
Eventbrite’s global Demand Generation team produces and distributes content that educates event organizers — and converts them into customers. We’ve created a scalable, measurable, demand generation engine that is fueled by original, world-class content. Our challenge? To expand the engine to the Benelux market and generate high-value leads for our Business Development team.
This role has a dual reporting relationship to both the Country Director Benelux as well as to the head of the global Demand Generation team. The Country Director leads the Benelux team, the organization responsible for all aspects of local market development. The global Demand Generation team is responsible for driving programmatic awareness and preference for the business, with the specific goal of fueling the Business Development organization with high-value leads.
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
You will partner with the Acquisition Content and Brand Comms teams to create content for prospects at the beginning, middle and end of the buyer’s journey. You will work with the Channel Marketing team to leverage best practices for distribution of content across all of our distribution channels. You will collaborate with the Marketing Operations team to analyze performance and improve efficiency. You will work hand in hand with the Country Director Benelux to translate and localize content, localize materials and build specialized programs to drive demand in-market. The reward is significant — the opportunity to shape the way a global Business Development & Marketing organization does business, and power millions of live experiences in global and local markets.
- Google Docs
- Google Analytics
The ideal candidate will have: ●
- 3+ years B2B Content Marketing, Demand Generation or Digital Marketing experience
- Demonstrated proficiency implementing B2B inbound and content marketing strategy
- Exceptional B2B content development, copywriting and editing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with B2B distribution channels: social media, email, SEO, website and paid media
- Demonstrated proficiency with modern marketing automation technologies
- Working knowledge of conversion optimization principles
- World-class time-management and project-management skills
- Spoken and written English proficiency
- Spoke and written Dutch proficiency
- Spoken and written French language proficiency
- A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Amsterdam who are passionate about what we do.
- Laptop for professional use
- Extra benefits like fruit, breakfast, lunch but also a discount for Gympass and transportation stipend.
Neem contact op met B2B Marketing Manager
Voer hieronder uw informatie in. Een contactpersoon van B2B Marketing Manager zal z.s.m. contact met u opnemen.